Thank you for choosing us for your cosmetic and aesthetic needs. Following is a synopsis of our fees and financial policies. If you have any questions, please see our “Contact Us” section at the bottom of the page.
A credit card number is required at the time of appointment booking.
Our office offers both telephone and Skype consultations for the convenience of our many patients who live a distance away from Davis; these are billed on a hourly or fraction thereof basis. In addition, office products such as supplements, sexual aids, samples, etc. may be sent to you at the charge of a small postage fee.
The fee for an initial Genital Plastic Surgery Consultation is $200, which is applied to your surgical fee should you elect to have surgery with our office within one year from the date of your consultation.
Surgical fees will be discussed individually with you, but here is an overview:
- Initial surgical consultation: $200 is applied to the surgery fee should you elect to have surgery with our office.
- Your initial consultation may be done in-person or via online “virtual consult” with an email review of your high-quality digital photographs.
- A brief (5-10 minute) telephone consult may be arranged, free of charge, to discuss your goals and needs. However, a more in-depth personalized consult with a careful review of your personal anatomy is necessary prior to scheduling surgery.
- Each person is unique and, therefore, no two procedures are the same. An in-depth consultation with a careful review of your personal anatomy is required in order to choose the right procedure to fit your goals and to provide you with an exact price quote for your customized procedure. You will receive a detailed written quote for surgery at your initial consultation.
- Surgical booking deposit: $1000 (applied to surgery balance)
- Unilateral: $3,000 to $4000 depending on complexity
- Bilateral (simple): $4500 to $6500, depending on complexity, whether revision of hood and/or posterior commissure is involved, etc.
- Clitoral Hood Reduction only: $2500 to $3500
- Separation (“unhooding” – phymotic hood) for additional clitoral exposure: $1,500-$2,000
- Hymenoplasty: $4,500 to $5000
- Perineoplasty: $5,500 – 6000 (includes Luna Balls™ vaginal musculature training device if needed)
- Vaginal Rejuvenation (combined pelvic floor repair, Vaginoplasty + Perineoplasty): $7,000 to $8000
- This fee includes visit to pelvic floor physical therapist if needed, as well as an APEX™ pelvic floor muscle training device and Luna Balls™.
- “Multiple Procedure” fees are discounted by 50%.
- 3 treatments is $2800.00
- Discounted price if added to a Perineoplasty/Vaginoplasty: $1400.00
- Preparation and treatment of two injections is $1700.00.
- Discounted price if added to Vaginoplasty and/or FemiLift (O-Shot will be
performed a minimum of 3 months from surgery, to allow for full healing and resumption of sexual activities) $1100.00. Second O-Shot if requested is $600.
- Pelleve™ Facial Rejuvenation: please call us at (530) 753-2787 for a quote
Multiple Procedures: Fees are discounted by up to 50% (All procedures after the first procedure are discounted. Ask staff for clarification
These fees are “all inclusive” and cover your initial consultation, pre-operative visit, surgery, staff assistance, anesthesia, facility fees and recovery care kit. The vast majority (95%) of our surgery is performed under local anesthetic in our office surgical suite. There are no additional fees unless you need or would like to have your surgery done out of the office under general anesthesia in a surgical center. Our Patient Care Coordinator can help explain surgery center fees to you (see “Contact Us” section at bottom of page).
Our office also carries an array of quality supplements, amino acids, vitamins and neutraceuticals, as well as a wide selection of visual, tactile and anatomical aids and toys for the bedroom; these are available for purchase at competitive prices.
For our out-of-town surgical patients, we offer 25% of the total cost of your stay at either the Hilton Garden Inn or any other hotel/airbnb of your choosing. Please contact us (see below) for details.
Payments & Financing
You will be required to pay for your visit at the time of service. You will receive an itemized “Superbill” that you may send to your insurer for reimbursement as specified by your individual policy (see “Insurance” below for further details).
We accept cash, personal checks, money orders, cashier’s checks and all credit cards. A 2.5% discount will be given for payments made with cash or pre-approved check.
If financial circumstances make it difficult for you to see Dr. Goodman for your personalized care, Dr. Goodman may discount service price to selected patients after their initial consultation. Please discuss this with the Office Manager at your initial or ongoing visit(s) if appropriate.
If you are in a managed care plan, Dr. Goodman will prepare an individualized treatment plan you can take to your “in-network” provider for ongoing care. We also work with two financing companies to provide you with the best options to achieve your goals.
We will be happy to discuss your financing options during your consultation. However, if you wish to secure financing before your consultation, you may contact the companies listed below.
You are ultimately responsible for full payment of your account, regardless of any presumed coverage by your insurance carrier. We have no affiliation with any insurance plans and accept no insurance plans, private or governmental.
Sometimes, your insurance company may partially reimburse you for the fees you paid for your procedure. We have no control over whether they do so or not, or over the dollar amount. However, we will provide you with an itemized “Superbill” in as “insurance-friendly” terms as possible for you to submit to your insurer for possible partial direct reimbursement as per the terms of your individual policy. It is your responsibility to contact your insurer to enquire about potential reimbursement.
Dr. Goodman blocks out considerable amounts of time for his appointments, and no-show or late-notice cancellations/rescheduled appointments waste time that could have been offered to other patients. Please be advised that there are NO EXCEPTIONS to our cancellation/reschedule policies.
New Patients: You will be notified of your appointment one week and again 3 days prior to your scheduled date. No-show appointments and appointments that are cancelled or rescheduled with less than 48 hours’ notice will be subject to a fee of 50% of the fee for that appointment (e.g. if you have scheduled a 1-hour appointment, you will be charged 50% of the $400 1-hour fee, or $200).
Returning Patients: Established patients will be given a “grace” of one no-show or limited-notice (less than 48 hours) cancellation/reschedule per year. Any additional cancellations/reschedules with less than 48 hours’ notice will be subject to a $50 fee.
Our Patient Care Coordinator, Nicole, is happy to speak with you. If you have any questions about plastic surgery and/or its costs, please contact Nicole by one of the following methods:
- Website form: https://www.drmichaelgoodman.com/contact/
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (530) 753-2787