The following are comments from a few of Dr. Goodman’s patients about their experiences. Names have either been omitted or shortened for patient confidentiality. You can also view online patient reviews via Dr. Goodman’s RealSelf profile.
Dr. Goodman is back!
Recovered from spinal surgery after a 4-month medical leave, Dr. Goodman will be resuming his Female Genital Plastic/Cosmetic (FGCS) surgical practice in September 2021 through early February 2022
Why would you choose Dr. Goodman?
- 24 years FGCS experience; > 1000 cases performed (> 850 labiaplasty; > 225 vaginoplasty). Dr. Goodman will be retiring soon, on the 25th anniversary of performing genital plastic/cosmetic surgery.
- International reputation as “…The Best in the Business.” Winner of more “Best of…” awards than any other FGCS in the world! (Awards are bestowed by ISCG, the International Society of Cosmetogynecology, the largest Society in the world representing FGCS surgeons).
- 2017: Best Labiaplasty + hood reduction
- 2018: Best Revision Labiaplasty
- 2019: ISCG Award for Teaching Excellence
- 2020: Best Labia Majoraplasty
- 2021: Best Combination Labia Minoraplasty + Labia Majoraplasty
- 2021: Award for Outstanding Contributions to Cosmetic Surgery
- Goodman has “…seen it all.” Each surgical procedure is designed specifically for your personal anatomy, for your personal goals. No “cookie-cutter” work. Dr. Goodman is skilled in every technique used for labiaplasty and vaginoplasty procedures.
- Goodman is a respected author and researcher.
- Author of 8 separate contributions to the medical literature in the field of FGCS.,
- Editor and major contributor to the seminal FGCS textbook, “Female Genital Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery.”
- Invited author of 2 Chapters (“Revision Labiaplasty,” and “Complication Avoidance” in the 3rd Edition of the major Plastic Surgery Textbook, “The Art of Aesthetic Surgery: Principles and Techniques,” Third Edition.
- Each surgery is individually and artfully designed for your personal anatomy and outcome wishes: Curvilinear, tight trim, V-Wedge, VY-Wedge, lower wedge, “Angel-Wing” LP minora + majora lift, Labiaplasty Majora (elliptical or “teardrop”), “Double Hock Stick” labia majora lift, clitoral hood size reduction via designed elliptical reduction, “straight shot,” or Y-wedge extension, and other individually designed labial, hood perineal and vaginal work.
- Goodman is an acknowledged and experienced “Revision surgeon,” working with the neurogenic (pain), aesthetic, and psychosexual issues that so often follow poorly performed, so-called “botched” procedures performed by General Gynecologists.
- Vaginal reconstruction (aka “Vaginoplasty”) performed entirely under thorough local anesthesia for tighter re-approximation than can be attained under “asleep” General anesthesia. This procedure is specifically designed to improve friction and sexual enjoyment.
- Goodman trains surgeons in formal training programs which he has conducted in Atlanta and Sacramento/Davis CA, Athens Greece, Colombia, and Indonesia. Dr. Goodman has trained ~ 100 surgeons from 5 continents, plus has given post-grad courses to hundreds more.
- Goodman offers an “Out-The Door” fee structure. You will be quoted the Total Fee, including facility and anesthesia, with no hidden charges. Fee structure is modest, less than Southern CA and fees from other similarly experienced surgeons nationally.
- From beginning to end you are treated as the special individual you are at Dr. Goodman’s office!
Your genitalia are important. You have only one chance to get it right. Choose Experience. Choose Quality. Davis, (Northern) CA (530) 753-2787
Dr. Goodman continues to recommend Dr. Michael Reed for general Gyn, Menopausal and Sexual Medicine issues including compounding, and cosmetic services including Botox and genital plastics; he will continue Dr. Goodman’s traditions after Dr. Goodman’s retirement Spring 2022. Click here for Dr. Reed’s website.
RealSelf 500 Award
Dr. Goodman has been announced as one of 1,000 board-certified doctors to be inducted into the RealSelf Hall of Fame, an honor recognizing the highest-rated and most active doctors on RealSelf, the leading online marketplace to learn about cosmetic treatments and connect with medical aesthetic providers.
Take a look at some of his replies
Labiaplasty Training Courses
Informally founded in 2010 with its first training and formally trademarked in 2015, LaVaTI™ is a labiaplasty training program that provides gynecologic, plastic and cosmetic surgeons with an opportunity to upgrade both their skills and understanding of female genital plastic and cosmetic procedures. The program also provides support for trainees in their own practice environment, and proctoring options for both trainees and institutions. Read More >>>