The following are comments from a few of Dr. Goodman’s patients about their experiences. Names have either been omitted or shortened for patient confidentiality. You can also view online patient reviews via Dr. Goodman’s RealSelf profile.
WHO IS DR. GOODMAN, AND WHAT IS HIS SPECIALTY?
- Revisions of previously botched labial or other vulvar surgery
- Selected labiaplasty and vaginoplasty cases
- His new labial lift procedure for labia majora sag
- Occasional referrals from other surgeons for extremely challenging procedures
Why Choose Dr. Goodman?
- * 25 years FGCS experience; over 1150 cases performed (over 900 labiaplasty; over 250 vaginoplasty and over 50 major revision surgery, more than any other surgeon in Northern CA)
- * International reputation as “…The Best in the Business.” Winner of more “Best of…” awards than any other FGCS in the world! (Awards are bestowed by ISCG, the International Society of Cosmetogynecology, the largest Society in the world representing FGCS surgeons):
- 2017: Best Labiaplasty + hood reduction
- 2018: Best Revision Labiaplasty
- 2019: ISCG Award for Teaching Excellence
- 2020: Best Labia Majoraplasty
- 2021: Best Combination Labia Minoraplasty + Labia Majoraplasty
- 2021: Award for Outstanding Contributions to Cosmetic Surgery
- 2022: Best Vaginoplasty
- 2023: Best Overall for combination Labia Minoraplasty, Labia Majoraplasty, plus Vaginal Reconstruction
Goodman is a respected author and researcher:
- a. Author of 8 separate contributions to the medical literature in the field of FGCS.
- b. Editor and major contributor to the seminal FGCS textbook, “Female Genital Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery.” (Wiley-Blackwell, 2016)
- c. Invited author of 3 Textbook chapters (“Revision Labiaplasty,” and “Complication Avoidance” in the 3rd Edition of the major Plastic Surgery Textbook, “The Art of Aesthetic Surgery: Principles and Techniques,” Third Edition, and invited author, “Introduction” to Hamori’s 2022 special edition of Plastic Surgery Clinics of North America on Female Genital Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery).
RealSelf 500 Award
Dr. Goodman has been announced as one of 1,000 board-certified doctors to be inducted into the RealSelf Hall of Fame, an honor recognizing the highest-rated and most active doctors on RealSelf, the leading online marketplace to learn about cosmetic treatments and connect with medical aesthetic providers.
Take a look at some of his replies
Labiaplasty Training Courses
The Labiaplasty and Vaginoplasty Training Institute of America™ (LaVaTI™)
Informally founded in 2010 with its first training and formally trademarked in 2015, LaVaTI™ is a labiaplasty training program that provides gynecologic, plastic and cosmetic surgeons with an opportunity to upgrade both their skills and understanding of female genital plastic and cosmetic procedures. The program also provides support for trainees in their own practice environment, and proctoring options for both trainees and institutions. Read More >>>